IDM Award in Digital Marketing
Completing this course will help you:
- Understanding the role of digital marketing
- A working knowledge of the principal digital channels
- How to create your Online Value Proposition (OVP)
- Understanding the key stages of a digital marketing strategy
- Setting SMART objectives for digital marketing campaigns
- Effectively managing and evaluating digital campaigns
- Identifying appropriate data for your digital marketing goals
- Recognising the different types of data (internal and external)
- Improving your targeting through the use of segmentation and personas
- Maximising engagement with inbound
- Understanding the key inbound channels
- How to develop a content marketing strategy
- Understanding the key outbound channels
- Maximising reach with outbound digital marketing
- How to prioritise your outbound channels
- How to optimise website performance (User Centred Design)
- Integrating your website into your marketing strategy
- Using your website for insight, tracking, measurement and data capture
- Learn which elements of a digital marketing campaign can be tested
- Understanding the basic statistics of testing in digital
- Developing a test programme for your digital marketing campaign
- Learn how legal frameworks affect digital marketing practice
- Data protection and privacy legislation (including PECR and GDPR)
- Gain a working knowledge of ASA codes and preference services
- Understanding the importance of a good digital creative brief
- Learn how to critically evaluate digital creative work
- Preparing and delivering a good digital marketing creative brief
- Understanding the importance of data and automation
- How digital marketing is changing
- The future of 1-1 marketing
Enjoy the flexibility of devising your own personalised study routine with your programme deadlines via a stream of online content run over 12 months. You will receive email support and 24/7 access to course materials.
The IDM Award in Digital Marketing course is delivered through online learning. Online marketing courses provide a convenient and easy way to study wherever you are.
Students will be required to undertake all ten modules in order to achieve the qualification. As a basic marketing course, the focus of the award is on breadth, giving you a comprehensive overview of digital marketing.
At the end of the programme there will be one online assessment to be completed which, if successful, will qualify you to receive the IDM Award in Digital Marketing (Award DigM).
In order to attain the Award in Digital Marketing and use the honorifics Award DigM you must pass an online assessment.
- Flexible Learning
- Personalised Study Routine
- Email Support
- 24/7 Course Materials Accessibilty