IDM Award in Email Marketing
During your Qualification in Email Marketing, you will learn to:
- Understand the basic components of email marketing
- Develop an email marketing strategy
- Identify how to optimise your email design and structure
- Understand how to develop creative copy for your email marketing campaigns
- Review the various approaches for testing email marketing campaigns.
Online (35 CPD hours)
Get in touch...
To discuss your options, please get in touch with one of our learning and development team:
|Start||Study Mode||Location||Course Fee|
NB: All prices above are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and are subject to GST at prevailing rates.
This qualification is made up of nine modules. You will also be required to pass two x one hour online exams.
- Understand the role of email marketing.
- Evaluate the use of email marketing as a tool.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of email marketing.
- Identify who you should send your emails to.
- Plan when you should send your email.
- Understand what to include in your email.
- Understand where the resources come from and why you are sending your emails.
- Identify your goals and messaging strategy.
- Understand the sign up form.
- Learn how to gain valuable data about your subscribers.
- Learn to drive traffic to your sign up form.
- Designing emails to capture attention.
- Optimising email for mobile.
- Understand the design requirements for different media.
- Creating copy that converts.
- Identify wireframes and useful templates for your emails.
- Identify the factors affecting email delivery.
- Understand filters and white lists.
- Learn how to keep your data clean and to a high quality.
- Understanding what to test.
- Creating a testing strategy.
- Key statistics to record.
- What else you need to monitor and record.
Summary of key learning objectives.
Enjoy the flexibility of devising your own personalised study routine with your programme deadlines via a stream of online content run over 12 months. You will receive email support and 24/7 access to course materials.
Exams and assessments
In order to attain the Award in Email Marketing and use the honorifics Award EM, you must successfully pass two x one hour online exams.
Pass marks and Grades
To pass this programme you will need a minimum of 60% in the exams. In the event that the minimum pass mark is not met you will have the opportunity to resit at a later date.