IDM Award in Content Marketing
During your Qualification in Content Marketing, you will learn to:
- Understand the principles behind content marketing
- Understand the elements of a successful content marketing strategy
- Learn about creating personas for content marketing
- Assess what valuable content is and how you can create it
- Identify how to measure the success of your content marketing activities
Online (35 CPD hours)
Get in touch...
To discuss your options, please get in touch with one of our learning and development team:
|Start||Study Mode||Location||Course Fee|
NB: All prices above are shown in Singapore Dollars (S$) and are subject to GST at prevailing rates.
This qualification is made up of nine modules. You will also be required to complete two x one hour online examinations.
- Understand what content marketing is.
- Learn about the consumer challenge for content marketers.
- Learn about the content creation challenge for content marketers.
- Understand why you need a content marketing strategy.
- Identify what your content marketing strategy should deliver.
- Understand how to develop a content marketing strategy.
- Assess how to set SMART objectives and KPIs.
- Understand how to use SMART objectives in content marketing.
- Understand the meaning of ‘audience’ in relation to content marketing.
- Assess the role of personas in content marketing.
- Learn how to create personas.
- Learn about content and the customer journey.
- Understand how brands create great stories.
- Learn about the content ‘sweet spot’.
- Learn about the hero, hub, and hygiene model for the purposes of content creation.
- Assess what is meant by content value exchange.
- Assess the importance of context in channel planning.
- Learn about using the converged media model in channel planning.
- Identify which questions to ask when channel planning.
- Understand how to choose the most effective channels for B2B and B2C content marketing.
- Appreciate the importance of developing and managing a content calendar.
- Understand how to manage the delivery of your content marketing strategy.
- Understand what the content lifecycle is.
- Appreciate the role of the Content Management System (CMS).
- Understand what content curation is.
- Learn about amplification of content.
- Assess how to measure the success of your content marketing activities.
- Understand the role of testing in content marketing.
- Summary of key learning objectives.
- Review of the examination process (overview of Paper 1 and 2).
Enjoy the flexibility of devising your own personalised study routine with your programme deadlines via a stream of online content run over 12 months. You will receive email support and 24/7 access to course materials.
Exams and assessments
In order to attain the Award in Content Marketing and use the honorifics Award CM, you must successfully pass two x one hour online exams.
Pass marks and Grades
To pass this programme you will need a minimum of 60% in the exams. In the event that the minimum pass mark is not met you will have the opportunity to resit at a later date.